Each Monday I send an email to everyone who has subscribed to my mailing list. I call them Stay Inspired emails, as they serve to keep readers inspired throughout the week!
My goal as an artist and a small business owner is not only to provide people with quality, beautiful art and goods, but to inspire them to live more creatively in their own lives. And boy, I know that can be difficult, as life sometimes has a way of leaving us physically, mentally and spiritually drained at the end of the day.
Maybe you're reading this and thinking, "But I'm not an artist, why do I need to stay inspired?" Inspiration doesn't live solely within the confines of a paintbrush. It lives in the coffee you pour each morning, in the music you play on the way to work, in the people you speak to and listen to, in the food you nourish your body with, in the way you snuggle into the sheets each night. Each of these things can require thought, heart, beauty, imagination, innovation. Each can be done differently or with intention. And to do so, inspiration is required.
1. the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.
So whether you're a teacher, student, mom, barista, nurse, electrician, PR coordinator or something in between, my hope is that my weekly emails will make it a tiny bit easier to live intentionally and stay inspired within each of these moments throughout your week.
Here's what you can expect from these emails:
1. A podcast to listen to that inspired, encouraged or challenged me this week, and I hope it will do the same for you.
2. An Instagram account that encouraged me to keep creating and use my imagination in my art, apartment decor, relationships, travel, baking or other area.
3. A Spotify playlist updated weekly to keep you inspired in the car, shower and gym.
4. A mood board I created from Pinterest and Tumblr images, to get those visual wheels turning.
5. Something I'm grateful for & a challenge I faced. Life isn't just what we see on social media. It's not just a ton of free spirited moments and pretty flat lays. It's messy & it's raw, so let's talk about what's really going on in our lives. Feel free to reply to these emails and let me know what's happening for you.
I sincerely hope this weekly email is encouraging and life-bringing to you. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas, so shoot me an email and we can chat!
If you'd like to be added to my mailing list, you can sign up on the left side of this page under "Let's be pals."